Associate Manager, BPT IT ProcurementRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12060 Apply
The Associate Manager, BPT IT Procurement works in support of the SCJ IT procurement strategy satisfying all technology needs (Hardware, Software, Strategic Sourcing and other statement of works).
This role works closely with and supports the Manager, BPT IT Procurement to coordinate with all BPT functions to ensure IT requirements are properly translated and integrated into vendor contracts which deliver value, protect SCJ interests and comply with company guidelines.
The role is part of the BPT Governance and Operations team, collaborating with Manager, BPT IT Procurement, Contract Management Services, Finance, Legal and the Project Office. The person is expected to seek regular guidance and direction from the Manager, BPT IT Procurement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract Interpretation
- Issue & Dispute Resolution
- Service Request Management
- Contract Change Control
- Supplier Oversight
- Internal Governance against Legal, Financial, & Procurement Processes
- Contract Governance
Vendor Performance Management against contracts
- Service Level Management
- Project Monitoring
- Asset Inventory Management
- Problem Escalation
- Invoice Approvals / Billing Accuracy
- Short Payment Guidelines
- Consumption Analysis (ARC/RRC Mgmt.)
- Asset Management
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of Purchasing Experience with a proven track record
- 2+ years’ experience in Vendor Management, Software License Agreements, Statement of Work Agreements, Technology Sourcing Managed Services, and Consumption Based Pricing Agreements
- Management of at least $5MM of spend, and 50+ suppliers
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- IT Procurement Experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, drive for results, and prepare creative solutions for complex problems.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.