Associate Manager, Consumer Insights & Business Analytics - Air CareRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10600 Apply
As part of the SCJ Global Consumer Insights & Business Analytics (CIBA) division, the Global CIBA Associate Manager will deliver consumer insights and work seamlessly with cross functional partners to further grow the assigned category through brand insight initiatives.
This position will report into a Consumer Insights & Business Analytics Manager, with key responsibilities to work in collaboration and to co-build a learning agenda for strategic initiatives within the Brand team. Specifically, the Global CIBA Associate Manager will deliver consumer insights to further grow the brand through brand insight initiatives. The position will serve the Global Air Care category.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and execute highest priority learning needs to drive share and category growth.
- Lead assigned Base brand projects from the end to end process ready for commercialization.
- Voice the consumer learning and collaborate in partnership with marketing, designers and RD&E teams.
- Work with analytics to assist Global Brand team and/or Regional teams.
- Work with Shopper Insights team to propose shopper strategies for specific brands.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelors degree, ideally in research or a statistical field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Global experience/exposure
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Leadership of cross-functional team
- Passion for understanding and driving brand insight initiatives
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team collaboration and cross functional partnership
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience and judgment
- Ability to enrich our understanding of consumer motivations and behaviors in order to develop winning marketing plans
- Fulltime position
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.