Associate Manager, Consumer Insights & Business Analytics for 2023 MBA GradsRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21012 Apply
Consumer Insights & Business Analytics (CI&BA):
SC Johnson (SCJ) is recognized a leader in marketing innovation, and its success is built solidly upon understanding consumer insights and behavior. The CI&BA division partners with Brand Marketing in these efforts, employing forward-thinking, consumer-centric research designs and in-depth, holistic analytical processes.
As a CI&BA Associate Manager, you will be the primary connection to and advocate for the consumer. CI&BA’s mission is to “live the business and the consumer, everyday” and to bring the consumer to life within SCJ. By doing this, we can ensure that all team members have a deep, realistic understanding of consumer attitudes, behaviors, wants and needs. Ultimately, our goal is to identify the consumer insights that will unleash the power of our brands.
Insights Associate Managers are members of one or more cross-functional Business Teams within one of the business categories. Leads are assigned to support either the Base business or the Innovation efforts within their category. The Insights Associate Managers will be responsible for:
- Understanding business issues and translating these into research plans;
- Executing the plan, including managing outside marketing research vendors as needed;
- Analyzing the research to uncover consumer insights;
- Bringing the consumer to life by telling a fact-based, insightful consumer story in a concise and actionable way, and;
- Working with the Business Team to translate insights into business action.
Required Experience & Competencies:
- MBA, focus on Marketing Research preferred.
- Strong analytic skills; keen eye for detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiar with traditional research methods; desire to learn about/experiment with new methods.
- Curious, insightful, creative, with simple but powerful writing skills
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.