Associate Manager, Consumer Insights & Business Analytics - Global Reporting & Data IntegrationRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12066 Apply
- The Associate Manager – Global Reporting and Data Integration is responsible for managing reporting solutions in support of SCJ cross functional teams understanding of global category and market performance as well as leads global reporting initiatives to improve access and actionability of marketing information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of SCJ’s global reporting platform
- Partner with SCJ leadership, marketing, and suppliers to leverage functional area expertise in creating and delivering integrated reporting solutions
- Timely and accurate delivery of KPI reporting
- Support data information inputs for leadership meeting and key business processes
- Lead efforts to improve integrated reporting solutions through development of “smart” reporting and use of advanced reporting visualization tools
- While this role will initially focus on maximizing the value of marketplace data reporting solutions, responsibilities likely will expand to include supporting marketing analytics initiatives and supplier management
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience, or minimum 3 years of experience and advance degree required.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, functions, VBA)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to learn new BI and analytic tools. Preferred competency with common analysis and visualization tools such as Tableau, Teradata, SQL, VBA, SAS, and Alteryx
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Global Syndicated Market data (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar) services
- Experience/exposure to global CPG markets
- High sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Drive to progress innovative solutions
- Ability to multi-task with several competing priorities
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.