Associate Manager, Consumer Insights & Business Analytics - Global Marketing Information ReportingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12066 Apply
This position is in the SCJ Global Consumer Insights & Business Analytics (CIBA) team reporting to the Manager, CIBA Information Solutions and Global Reporting. The Associate Manager – Global Marketing Information Reporting is responsible for developing and executing reporting solutions aligned to empower cross functional global teams understanding of category and market performance. This role is designed to lead global reporting initiatives in order strengthen SCJ’s Business Analytics capabilities and maximize the value of marketplace information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of SCJ’s global reporting platform
- Partner with SCJ leadership, marketing, and information providers to leverage functional area expertise in creating and delivering integrated reporting solutions
- Deliver timely and accurate KPI reporting to business leaders
- Provide information and insights for leadership meetings and key business processes
- Improve integrated reporting solutions through development of intelligent reporting and use of advanced visualization tools.
- While this role will initially focus on maximizing the value of marketplace data reporting solutions, responsibilities likely will expand to leading business analytics initiatives and supplier management.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience, or minimum 3 years of experience and advance degree required.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, functions, VBA)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Global Syndicated Market data (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar)
- Experience/exposure to global Consumer Products markets
- Demonstrated ability to learn new BI and analytic tools
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and directly with executive levels
- Works well independently managing multiple priorities
- Full-time position
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.