Associate Manager, Customer Relationship Center
A career in marketing at SC Johnson gives you the opportunity to bring your business acumen and creativity to iconic brands that consumers trust and love. Through product innovations and equity-building communications, you’ll connect people around the globe to our quality, trusted household products.
SC Johnson marketers drive our vision to be the best in conversion marketing – creating profitable growth and growing brand affinity. They also own the P&L, solve holistic business problems, and activate the company’s purpose-driven mission of making life cleaner, healthier and better through leading initiatives in sustainability, ingredient transparency and community support.
As part of the marketing organization, you’ll be surrounded by passionate team members who lead with innovative ideas that delight our consumers. You’ll expand capabilities by working hand-in-hand with best-in-class agencies to develop brand stories and strategies that come to life through omnichannel campaigns. Your skills in collaboration and communication will be key on projects with cross-functional partners as you analyze consumer insights and craft ideas, innovations and new product developments that drive growth across our categories and brands around the world.
Location: Racine, Wisconsin
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Competitive with benefits package
- Strategic problem solver
- Consumer centric
- Collaborative partner
- Culturally aware
Experiences You’ll Have
Exciting moments you can look forward to as part of our team
Celebrate the success of pioneering launches, promotions and partnerships with our quality, trusted brands.
Lead and inspire teams to represent our portfolio through sharing product innovations and brand positioning.
Feel the camaraderie that comes with being part of something bigger at annual awards celebrations and events.
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
The goal of the Consumer Relationship Center is to contribute to that trust and exceed consumer expectations by continually striving to innovate and provide best in class consumer care, engagement, and community on behalf of our Global Consumer, Lifestyle and Corporate New Venture Brands. The Consumer Relationship Center (CRC) Associate Manager role is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational and project needs for outsource call center providers the outsourced call center provider, managing internal and external stakeholder relationships, and crisis mitigation (when necessary). The role will safeguard the consumer relationship, the company’s goodwill standing with consumers, mitigate liability and ensure proper controls and adherence to Global CRC consumer care standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting operations with the NA Call Center supplier who handles approximately 600k contacts per year.
- Execute on best practice implementations and project integrations for North America service and operations, especially when related to new acquisitions
- Responsible for innovation in Call Center operations
- Main point of contact for CNV stakeholders in North America
- Brand liaison for knowledge transfer related to product updates and activations
- Identify organizational needs and develop value added programs to address business needs
- Identify opportunities to streamline executional tasks performed by agencies of record when they align with consumer experience journey
- Primary support for North America Regional and day-to-day operations
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 + operational management in inbound CPG consumer affairs
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Prior experience in supporting consumers in a contact center environment, preferably in CPG
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to implement and ensure standards/controls internally and externally
- Problem solving
- Process Improvement
- Drive for results
- Ability to scale process and procedures
- Team building skills, especially cross-functionally and across countries
- Values others, and cultures
- Ability to work independently, manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP
- Experience with utilizing multiple tools and emerging technology
- Flexibility to work weekends and alternate hours as required
- Ability to spend 15% or more time at the NA Call Center
- Qualified Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States Language
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.
Benefits and Opportunities
Our comprehensive benefits packages vary by location, but are all competitive within each market for our global careers.
Health, Dental, Vision & Pharmacy Coverage
with Employer Matching
Wellness & Employee Assistance Programs
Half-day Fridays During
Career Pathing & Skill Development
Explore Our Career Areas
Whether you’re a member of our manufacturing team, building innovative products, or on our Marketing team, creating the campaigns that bring those products into 99 million households, you’ll be an integral part of what’s made us an industry leader for more than 130 years.
Careers with SC Johnson offer even more opportunities. Check out openings within SC Johnson Professional, our business unit dedicated to providing solutions to healthcare, industrial and institutional markets, and SC Johnson Lifestyle Brands, a growing house of like-minded brands working together for bold, transformative growth.
- Consumer Insights & Business Analytics MBA Internship (Summer 2024) Racine, Wisconsin
- Marketing MBA Internship (Summer 2024) Racine, Wisconsin