Associate Manager, Finance - Global CommercializationRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 14716 Apply
This position reports to the Director – FP&A, Global Brand Finance, and providing financial analysis and business decision support to one of the Global Business Divisions. The successful candidate will bring a broad business perspective and strong analytical capacity to the position and work effectively as a business partner to create value.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as key business advisor to Global Brand Marketing teams on development, coordination, and execution of global brand growth and portfolio strategy
- Play a lead role in evaluating global innovation projects: perform financial analysis, including discounted cash flow and ROI analysis, to inform project prioritization and launch recommendations. Prepare global MEAs and post completion audits
- Drive Global Delivered Profit Margin initiatives to improve DPM for reinvestment on growth
- Build ROI capabilities on marketing investment across Global Brand Marketing by leveraging Marketing Mix Analysis and deploy best practices
- Perform variance analysis and complex finance activities including monthly and ad hoc financial statement analysis and commentary, pricing analytics and scenario modeling
- Support business unit initiatives, including global, category and regional projects, providing financial and business decision support needed to achieve targets.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) and at least 5+ years of related Finance experience or Advanced degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) with at least 3 + years of related Finance experience.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Demonstrated analytical skillset and financial statement management
- Experience in product supply finance, sales finance, exposure to marketing/strategic business issues, significant analytical projects, and fundamental accounting
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and contribute to teams. Ability to influence, lead and collaborate to achieve objectives and produce results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Power Point required. Familiarity with SAP is desirable.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Keen strategic, thought leadership skillset
- Strong interpersonal and cross functional business partnering skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while driving independently
- Strong Excel skills required; working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to be multitask and to work with deadlines
- Highly analytical, strong sense of initiative and excellent team-worker
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.