Associate Manager, Financial Planning & AnalysisRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21976 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
As the Associate Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis you will report to the Manager, Global Commercial FP&A, and will be responsible to provide business decision support to the Latin America (LATAM) region. In addition, this position will also lead projects and provide financial analysis for CFO, Global Commercial Business (GCB). Successful candidate will bring a broad business perspective and ability to liaise with LATAM Cluster Finance Directors and other GCB cross-functional partners to lead and drive finance initiatives, perform financial analysis, and actively participate in the GCB planning process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with Senior Director – LATAM Finance to develop plans to deliver LATAM Region key financial and business targets, drive region-wide strategic initiatives
- Partner with LATAM Cluster teams to manage financial close, budgets and forecasts. Anticipate risks/opportunities and develop contingency plans in support of objectives and strategy
- Perform complex finance activities, including monthly and ad hoc financial statement analysis and commentary, pricing analytics, and scenario modeling. Develop analytics to ensure Region KPIs are on track to Strategy 2025 objectives
- Lead and assist on various GCB Planning activities, including Corplan, IGP, Forecasting and Strategic Planning. Develop financial models and perform analysis to support GCB CFO led initiatives
- Drive Global Delivered Profit Margin initiatives to improve DPM for reinvestment on growth
- Lead and assist on key finance digitization initiatives, with goal to improve GCB Finance analytical capacity and capability
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Accounting preferred) OR military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- At least 5 years of direct/relevant experience or an advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 7 years of direct/relevant experience or advanced degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, BPC and SAP. Familiarity with Tableau is desirable
- Experience in supply chain finance, sales finance, exposure to marketing/strategic business issues, significant analytical projects, and fundamental accounting
- Demonstrated analytical skillset (i.e., complex financial analysis, discounted cash flow/project valuation) and financial statement management (P&L analysis and modeling)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and make meaningful contributions to a team. Ability to influence, lead projects and effectively collaborate to achieve objectives and produce results
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time and work independently
- Keen strategic, thought leadership skillset
- Spanish language skills preferred but not required
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.