Associate Manager, FP&A - Finance Global & North America Inventory CoERacine, Wisconsin Job ID 16887 Apply
This position reports to the Director, FP&A–Supply Chain Finance. This is a highly collaborative position both within Global Supply Chain Finance and cross-functionally (North America Supply Chain, Global Planning, North America Commercial Finance). This is a visible position responsible for global level supply chain inventory management initiatives and driving improvement in the North America planning and inventory KPI’s.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver North America targeted inventory turns: Analyze monthly performance and prepare monthly commentary, providing timely, relevant, and actionable reporting of key performance measures.
- Partner with North America Supply Planning Director to drive sustainable improvements in inventory KPI’s.
- Partner with North America Commercial Finance to provide insights on inventory aging, SLOB and reserve balances to drive action as part of the S&OP process.
- Drive continuous improvement in providing visibility and action against Global inventory improvement initiatives; partnering with Planning COE to develop tools, root cause analysis, processes, and best practices.
- Responsible for Global Inventory Budgeting, including facilitation of global guidelines setting, understanding one-time impacts and trade-offs, and creating global visibility to year-over-year drivers.
- Be a champion for internal controls – drive to continuously improve the Internal Control environment. Prepare North America monthly balance sheet reconciliations. Implement process improvements based on recommendations made by Global Internal Audit.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in either Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Finance related position
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong excel skills, with experience in SAP, Power Point and BW and understanding of key financial concepts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Prior participation in projects and teams; demonstration of skills related to critical thinking, good judgment, team building, proactive issue resolution, creativity, and independence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to interface with all levels of management Experience in delivering business process excellence and financial control
- Working knowledge of SAP, BW, and BPC
- Full time position based at Sam’s West in Racine, WI
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.