Associate Manager, Global Consumer Insights & AnalyticsRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15222 Apply
This position is in the SCJ Global Consumer Insights & Business Analytics (CIBA) team reporting to the Manager, CIBA Information Solutions and Global Reporting. The Associate Manager – Global Marketing Information Reporting is responsible for managing reporting solutions aligned to empower cross functional global teams understanding of category and market performance. This role will lead initiatives to strengthen SCJ’s Business Analytics capabilities and maximize the impact of marketplace information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with SCJ leadership, marketing, and information providers to leverage functional area expertise in creating and delivering integrated reporting solutions
- Manage timely and accurate KPI reporting to business leaders
- Interface with business leadership to provide specialized business analysis supporting strategic business decisions and corporate communications
- Lead partnerships with key information suppliers to optimize their value and impact on SCJ’s business performance
- Manage efficient and sustainable reporting systems through continuous improvements to production processes, leveraging advances in technology, and through strong partnerships with information technology and other support teams
- Advance the analytical capabilities of SCJ marketing and sales personnel globally through development and implementation of advanced training programming
- Leverage expertise with data analytics and visualization tools to develop advanced integrated reporting and business insight solutions
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of CPG or marketing information reporting experience, or minimum 3 years of experience and advanced degree required.
- At least three years of experience in Microsoft Office including advanced Excel features (e.g., Pivot Tables, formulas and functions, charting)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new Business Intelligence and analytic tools
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Global Syndicated Market data (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar)
- Experience/exposure to global Consumer Products marketing
- Experience with advanced BI and visualization tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, SQL)
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and directly with executive levels
- Works well independently managing multiple priorities
- Full-time position
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.