Associate Manager, Global Marketing for 2023 MBA GradsRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21014 Apply
The Associate Brand Manager, Global will support the global innovation pipeline & strategy to deliver breakthrough portfolio innovation in a prioritized Global Consumer Brands. They will identify opportunities through a deep consumer understanding & will prioritize through their commercial & brand strategy foundations. This role will partner with cross functional teams to deliver solutions by leveraging innovation platforms to create scalable & ownable product stories.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc®, Scrubbing Bubbles® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for innovation pipeline development & projects to deliver against an expanding GCB ambition.
- Translating unmet consumer needs into winning concepts that meet category & customer needs.
- Scope, lead & deliver new product innovation to fuel the commercial business.
- Support a 5-year product and marketing innovation pipeline to address consumer needs and enhance our brand equity by immersing in problems to solve and the brand North Star.
- Partner with markets/clusters in the integrated growth planning against local problems to solve by building and aligning global solutions with local markets and senior regional leadership.
- Understand consumer and shopper insights that drive segment priorities. Analyze, distill, and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- MBA, focus on brand management preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong analytic skills; keen eye for detail.
- Strong project management skills.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.