Associate Manager, Global Network CapabilitiesRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10508 Apply
This position provides analytical leadership and support to the Global GNC (Global Network Capabilities) and Regional Planning teams. The individual in this role also develops recommendations on Supply Chain optimization and Demand-Supply balancing for key supply chains.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and monitoring Supply Chain optimization guidelines for key technologies & incorporating best-in-class planning policies.
- Partnering with the Global Strategy teams to identify key capacity and flexibility conditions enabling expected volume growth.
- Partnering with cross functional teams to drive CFR and Inventory at optimal levels to support the business.
- Partnering with regional and global teams on assessment and allocation support.
- Creating necessary tools and processes for both scalability and global alignment.
- Working with large scale supply chain data analytics, including but not limited to: inventory data, purchase requirements, production schedules, distribution requirements, constrained demand, etc.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPI’s
- At least 2 years experience working regularly with BI/BW, ECC, APO and SAP T-Codes
- Expert level Excel experience, at least 3 years, including Macro experience (writing, designing, executing)
- University Degree
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of Supply Chain or Business experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- At least 1 year SharePoint development or publishing
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in optimizing supply chains & Demand/Supply Planning
- Ability to drive action and influence decision making at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of Sales and Operations Planning within a FMCG environment
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Ability to work within high-performing teams in highly collaborative environments
- At least 1 year Tableau development or publishing
- Ownership mentality
- Less than 10% travel
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.