Associate Manager, Global Supply Chain Innovation LeadRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12808 Apply
Be accountable to the supply chain organization to ensure that new product offerings can be safely and efficiently manufactured with the technology required to make them.
Determine global capital needs and COS estimates, by working with GSC and Regional SME’s and provide global sourcing plans and supply chain maps to ensure an adequate global supply chain to meet marketing volume forecast plans.
• Be accountable for the Global Supply Chain timeline deliverables per the GSC Playbook and provide to the global project manager for integration into the overall project timeline.
• Initiate make vs. buy analyses in all sourcing locations and ensure sourcing considerations are accounted for to meet global demand application and scope (i.e. countries committed) and acknowledge all potential trade-offs.
• Assemble the regional GSC inputs to the global business MEA – If required.
• Provide GSC technical assessment and manage the Technical Guide.
• Effectively manage and communicate project risks.
• Support development of the Scoping Document, Development Objective, Design Guide, and other key project documents throughout Ideation and Development phases. Work with regional teams to ensure inputs needed for commercialization are prepared.
• Work with project teams to prepare for Stage gate reviews and Technical Review and depending the kind and phase of each project.
Bachelor’s degree of Science or Engineering with and a minimum of six years of relevant experience, or and advanced degree with four years of experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Knowledge of operations & procurement/ sourcing.
• Experience to interface, lead and build relationships with multiple levels and functions internal and external to the corporation.
• Sustainable track record in identifying, developing and executing process improvement initiatives.
• Strong understanding of Total Cost of Ownership and how trade off decisions impact delivered cost. This requires sound understanding of cost drivers in supply chain management.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and decision-making with stakeholder alignment
• Highly organized, flexible, and able to quickly adapt from one situation to the next.
• Strong analytical, attention to detail.
• Leadership, sound judgment, and solid technical problem-solving skills are essential.
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; aligns work with strategic goals.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in influencing others in cross-functional areas.
• Possess a strong work ethic and sense of urgency, self-starter.
• MS Excel, Power Point Proficiency.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.