Associate Manager, Liquids - Global Quality Center of ExcellenceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12756 Apply
- To create expertise and standards across all of our global internal and external manufacturing organizations and all three Business Units (Consumer, Lifestyles, Professional) as it relates to Liquids production to assure we are sustainably delivering good quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops global standards for Liquids Quality, including key Quality Control requirements and test methodology and assures execution both internally and externally
- Develops global standards for Liquids components.
- Provides global consultative support on high impact opportunities as it relates to Liquids production, including targeted troubleshooting support.
- Create guidance documents around the theory of Liquids and the why we test what we test.
- Develops global standards for key process control parameters for Liquids production including components.
- Builds the capability of the regional Product Supply SMEs to conduct training on all Liquids standards and guidance documents.
- Reviews key metrics to understand other high impact opportunities as it relates to Liquids to drive continuous improvement.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Quality and Liquids Manufacturing
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Liquids production
- Basic knowledge of GMPs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated independent initiative and ownership.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work cross-functionally across the business and globally.
- 15-20 Percent Global Travel may be required
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.