Associate Manager, Procurement - Global AdvertisingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15838 Apply
This Associate Manager, Procurement – Global Advertising will support the Advertising Procurement team with sourcing/portfolio management and customer service activities. You’ll engage and work in partnership with the Marketing organization, including Equity, Ecommerce, Content & Production, Customer Marketing, and MIM to support their long-term business goals. You’ll also play an important role in the development and implementation of various strategic sourcing initiatives aiming to optimize end to end processes, innovation, service levels, and total cost of ownership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Portfolio Management Support:
- Support management of supplier relationships, monthly governance and performance management
- Perform spend analysis and maintenance including reviewing detailed vendor spend from SAP, Excel and other databases
- Create strategies to achieve cash goals and assist in cost savings initiatives.
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) and negotiate terms with suppliers
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional project teams, including gaining team consensus for project objectives, developing project plans, timetables, milestones, team member accountabilities, etc.
- Research and analyze industry development and trends, best practices and internal data.
- Assist in driving the annual scope process through clear communication with global and cluster marketing teams and agency partners
- Work with Legal on creating contracts for new partners and updating existing contracts.
Customer Service/Operational Support:
- Execute processes, update SharePoint data to ensure delivery of services to the Global Marketing team and agency partners
- Resolve invoice related discrepancies with suppliers
- Drive identification and development of continuous improvement solutions
- Address and provide resolution for supplier service and quality issues
- Kick off VRA’s and support onboarding of new vendors and agencies
- Prepare presentations for C-level and other SCJ senior leadership
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, or similar
- 5+ years of prior related analytical or procurement experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Advanced IT skills (Advanced Excel (Pivot), PowerPoint, database, or similar systems)
- Experience with SAP- R/3
- Ability to build relationships and trust with a variety of stakeholders
- Effective Communication both internally and externally, at all levels of an organization
- Strong drive for results
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude focused on personal growth and contribution
- Self-starter – able to multi-task and work independently with a sense of urgency and the ability to set priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Cooperative work-style and team spirit
- Ability to deal with complexity and manage ambiguity
- Attention to detail and process mindset
- Full Time
- Limited Travel (15% or less)
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.