Associate Manager, Procurement – Global Fragrances/ActivesRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15426 Apply
The Associate Manager, Procurement – Global Fragrances/Actives role supports delivery of Cost, Cash, Innovation and other value drivers. Role includes data gathering and analysis for projects, contract management, new product development, supply risk management, capacity expansion alternatives, commercial negotiations, strategic analysis and other special project requirements. Role also support North America Lifestyle Business Unit Operations with Fragrance and Actives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Global Portfolio (Global Fragrances Portfolio (85%): Global Actives Portfolio (15%)
- Run cost, spend, and market analytics for portfolio strategy and projects.
- Support cost and cash improvement projects.
- Manage contract terms and compliance, including global pricelists, FX, rebates, and payment terms.
- Review ongoing cost savings projects and support on time implementation.
- Support request for quotes, supplier identification, selection, and consolidation activities.
- Manage NPD requests and hand-off between Procurement Portfolio and Procurement Operations.
- Support, execute and ideate data reviews and analyzes looking for value.
- Participate in and potentially lead supplier negotiations.
- Represent Procurement with minimal support on new product development teams.
- Develop a deep level of understanding of the supply base and identify areas of opportunity to drive cost, innovation, risk management and other value-added elements of a supplier relationship.
Support North America Lifestyle Business Unit Operations
- NPDs - Attend commercialization meetings, escalate as necessary to ensure projects deliver on-time, cost and quality
- Lead Forecasting implementation for Fragrances NA
- Cost Savings Execution (eg. Rebates, etc)
- Execute supply assurance strategy
- Handle pricing and payment term execution
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Business/Engineering/Finance or related field
- 5+ years of combined experience in Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Analytical skills and understanding of source data
- Excellent Planning & Organization skills
- Manage complexity and ambiguity
- Self-starter, Drive for results
- Integrity, trust, and courage
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with internal/external parties
- Build and maintain positive relationships both internally and externally
- Strategic Agility and Problem-solving capabilities
- Experience managing complex projects and multiple priorities
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.