Associate Manager, Sales and Customer Marketing - SCJ ProfessionalRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 18851 Apply
In the Associate Manager, Sales and Customer Marketing role you will support a customer facing team focused on marketing and promotional activities for a portfolio that includes: SC Johnson Brands, Skin Care, Industrial/ Food and Floor/ Surface products. These items are sold through instructional, industrial and commercial B2B channels serving “away from home” users. Additionally, you will support and contribute to the development of sales strategies with a network of direct and in-direct customers.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide tactical support to develop sales tools, marketing materials, digital presence, trade shows, print collateral, newsletters, advertising, promotions, special events and other ad hoc opportunities
- Support national, regional, and distributor trade shows in the form of booth displays, banners, literature, samples and more
- Support customer product item setup process by gathering product content/specs, digital images, eContent and etc. to ensure SCJP items are setup correctly in the customer’s systems
- Support Sales and Customer Marketing by managing distributor requests for sales and marketing assets across multiple channels and including ecommerce
- Support New Item Product Lifecycle by proactively monitoring availability of images, maintaining communications with agencies on timing of images and enforcing image deadlines with such agencies
- Monitor, manage and communicate all product changes to Sales, Customer Marketing and Product Supply teams. Update all team product files, item code change file, marketing and media assets that feature these codes
- Act as liaison with 3rd party digital asset providers to ensure current content is used in the marketplace
- Work within a team managing assets and content used within the SC Johnson Professional website while implementing timely content to engage customers
- Provide project and analytic support for distributor growth initiatives and other investments
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Project Management or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience or 3+ years of relevant experience with an Advanced degree
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Knowledge of IDM or GDSN networks
- Consistent and proven track record of delivering objectives consistently
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open mindedness while applying new learning
- Ability to expertly handle multiple projects and priorities working with various internal and external partners and organizational levels.
- Experience with Industrial and Commercial Business to Business is ideal or Distributor Channel Marketing.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.