Associate, Strategic Corporate Initiatives – Product Data ManagementRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12241 Apply
The Associate, Strategic Corporate Initiatives – Product Data Management role is responsible for managing global product data within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system. This role enables new project teams to achieve fast, accurate and efficient product launches/changes while guiding them through SCJ compliance processes. The person filling this role will support the packaging engineers and formulators globally and will be responsible to create, maintain and request approvals of finished goods and formula data within PLM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and manage product data by interfacing with a broad range of contacts to ensure fast and accurate new product introductions and brand maintenance
- Collaborate with the Product Data Management (PDM) team to refine, improve and maintain PDM related processes, standard operating procedures and ensure all global needs are detailed within PDM instructions and procedures
- Provide service excellence to the customers within the agreed Service Level Agreements with the business
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical, Business or related degree
- 1+ years of experience with Customer Service with a focus on working with data/information in a enterprise CRM/ERP or other system
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 1+ years of experience in the use of Product Lifecycle Management system within SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cross-functional teamwork skills to effectively work with other areas in SCJ
- Strong problem-solving abilities to ensure that resolutions are achieved quickly and correctly
- Process improvement experience by using Lean methodologies
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.