Brand Manager, Global Home Storage Global Equity and ROW Growth StrategyRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 17391 Apply
As the Brand Manager, Global Home Storage Global Equity and ROW Growth Strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Leading global brand equity including brand communication strategy, asset development and strategic partnership opportunities and also leading a team.
- Creating strategies and delivering leadership to our country teams by bringing the brands’ mission to new consumers via market expansion.
- This position is in SCJ’s Global Marketing team. You will be responsible for growing the business profitability while gaining share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead team of 3 Associate Managers including talent development & coaching
- Define brand equity strategy including leading brand positioning and creative development including managing IMC agency relationship, SOW, brief development, FOCO strategies and creative execution
- Leverage understanding of consumer/shopper motivations and behaviors to develop winning marketing plans
- Lead Ziploc’s strategic partnerships, including creative asset development, and product and packaging design.
- Build a strategy to establish the Ziploc brand and build the category in collaboration with new markets
- Own commercialization process and launch of Ziploc products in new countries in partnership with Marketing Commercialization teams
- Managed global strategic Test & Learn initiatives in market activation including non-food, media, brand integrations, go-to-market models
- Lead Base Portfolio Strategy including managing portfolio mix by region & category development, NRM strategies and channel strategy
- Collaborate with cross functions to build and deliver a sound learning agenda, regulatory approvals and financial plans.
- Accountable for Brand’s P&L (Profit & Loss Statement) and shares globally
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant experience OR an Advanced degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Global experience/exposure
- 3+ years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
- Leadership of cross-functional team
- Prior experience managing external partnerships
- Passion for innovation
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Demonstrated successful agency partnerships
- Master’s Degree
- Some travel may be required
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.