Consumer Insights & Business Analytics: Analytics Internship (Summer 2021)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 14313 Apply
SC Johnson (SCJ) is a recognized leader in marketing innovation, and its success is built solidly upon understanding the marketplace as well as the consumer. The CI&BA division partners with the Marketing Commercialization teams as well as the Global Marketing teams, employing in-depth, holistic analytical processes and forward-thinking, consumer-centric research designs. As a CIBA Analytics Intern, you will partner with the Marketing organization to develop business plans and influence quality decision making through the application of predictive analytic capabilities.
Our internship program prepares first year MBA’s/Master Students for the responsibilities of a CIBA professional. Our projects focus on providing enriching experiences to help develop key skills such as:
- Leveraging predictive analytic capabilities to understand drivers of business performance and translating insights into action plans;
- Support the development of new commercialization and analytic capabilities to address marketplace challenges and take advantage of emerging tailwinds.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to recommend comprehensive marketing strategies that will enable SCJ to drive improved ROI.
- Exposure to analytic approaches, such as: Media & Advertising Measurement, Retail & Category Analytics, Consumption Driver Forecasting, New Product Forecasting, etc.
As part of the internship program, interns also have the opportunity to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Executive exposure via lunches, team meetings, and presentations.
- Training in areas ranging from Sales, In-Store Marketing and Consumer Insights approaches.
- Coaching from an experienced Manager within the organization.
- Advice from a personal Mentor to whom you will have access during your internship.
- Flexibility to participate in Summer Hours, allowing you to complete your week by noon on Friday.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.