Director, Health & WellnessRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 11662 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide coaching and guidance to regional total rewards managers and local HR regarding global principles and processes. Examples include but not limited to: managing global timelines, grandfathering options and policies, benefits at termination, peer company principles, position-to-market principles, etc.
- Drives project leadership or participation in the design and administration of health and wellness programs, development and implementation of user-friendly communication materials and tools/websites/etc., and ensure programs align with the organization’s principles and financial capabilities
- Through a manager oversees the operations of the JMBA and the Lighthouse Resort
- Identification of development needs working with the global team to differentiate the local high priority business need versus regional or global priorities, then prioritizing and executing against those needs in a cohesive and coordinated manner
- Create and execute development plan to build capability in support of global programs and utilizing global tools and processes
- Drive global renewals and plan implementations
- Primary contact for peer group forums and other technical associations
- Keep abreast of market trends and provide current and long-term vision for all health and wellness programs – by country, region and/or globally
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred in Business Administration, Human Resources or other similar fields.
- 12+ years’ experience in managing health and wellness programs and/or other benefits programs
- Proven experience in the design, implementation and communication of benefit programs
- Leadership, influencing and strong communication skills
- Self-driven and strategic in thought processes
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) certification desirable
- Strong knowledge of benefit practices in consumer goods industry highly desirable
- Experience in these is a plus: Workday HRIS, total rewards projects, service delivery models
- Experience in global health and wellness programs
- Experience working in highly matrixed governance model
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.