eCommerce Solutions ArchitectRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12412 Apply
The Manager, BPT eCommerce Solutions Architect role will to lead the design, development and continuous improvement of a multi-channel digital commerce technology ecosystem. As part of the BPT organization (BPT is Business Process and Technology and is comprised of several groups contributing to the overall IT success of SC Johnson globally), the role will work closely with cross-functional business teams to advise, define and deliver technology capabilities supporting the Digital Commerce strategic initiatives primarily focused on Product Information Management (PIM).
The role is expected to have successfully delivered technology implementations for one or more eCommerce models (B2B, B2C, D2C) and content management and syndication solutions (PIM). The incumbent should have strong technical expertise with packaged eCommerce solutions like Riversand PIM and Aprimo DAM. The incumbent should have solid experience with web technologies, data and analytics, integration with DAM, PIM, CRM and web and data security.
The successful candidate should be adept to work in a matrix organization within BPT and business teams. The incumbent should be a technical thought leader with in-depth knowledge bringing end to end experience from demand conversion to fulfilment. Digital Commerce is a key priority area for the company, fast moving with aggressive goals. Ideal candidate should bring in deep technical expertise and be a quick learner to help make immediate impact to the company goals.
CPG and Retail experience in an omnichannel environment is a plus. Strong communication, presentation and relationship skills are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business partners to advise, define and deliver capabilities supporting Product Information Management and digital asset management capabilities in alignment with business and IT strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise on PIM with deep functional expertise and solid technical knowledge to help address critical business problems in a scalable and sustainable fashion.
- Responsible for data analysis, data modeling, and mapping of product data from existing systems to PIM / DAM / MDM installations.
- Drive internal technical teams, implementation partners and external agencies to help facilitate building and deployment of technical capabilities.
- Ensure solutions are scalable and can be sustained with close adherence to reference architecture laid by enterprise architecture team and following security policies.
- Utilize deep knowledge to effectively work with implementation partners and development teams and help translate business requirements into functional capabilities.
- Use knowledge of packaged eCommerce solutions, web technologies, integrations, security practices etc. to provide recommendations to solution design.
- Bring expertise to help develop a more integrated digital ecosystem focused on process optimization and increased speed to market
- Develop and maintain the strategic 1-3 year technical capabilities roadmap for Digital commerce and product content management capabilities supporting the long-term business strategy, technology changes and new capabilities.
- Ensure that the roadmap aligns with both business strategy and enterprise technology strategy.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and emerging opportunities.
- Manage and enhance strategic relationships with key technology vendors.
- Create architecture design documentation at the platform and project level.
- Partner with other solution architects and SMEs across other BPT functions including Global Data Management, enterprise architecture, PMO, infrastructure and business intelligence functions.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or another related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a hands-on IT leadership role architecting, developing and implementing innovative technology solutions for eCommerce leveraging PIM, Digital Asset Management (DAM) and other Web Content Management systems.
- Most recent experience as a Solutions Architect implementing PIM based solutions for medium/large-scale businesses with multiple brands.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Deep knowledge of the Product Information Management domain, including data modelling, configuration, content syndication/publishing.
- Technical savviness and understanding of the digital landscape, including ancillary platforms such as web content management, syndication and digital asset management.
- Working experience of Salsify, Aprimo DAM etc.
- Experience working with GDSN(1WS) standards.
- Experience working in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.