Finance MBA Internship (Summer 2021)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 14307 Apply
The Finance MBA internship provides the opportunity to perform a variety of financial and accounting tasks. The work is project based and will afford the intern contact with personnel from various disciplines within SC Johnson. The particular assignment that will be given to interns is driven by critical business needs that the organization has at the time of the internship. All positions will provide interns the opportunity to gain valuable financial experience while working closely with knowledgeable professionals and getting exposure to executive management. Internship project assignments typically include positions in areas such as Product Supply Finance, Marketing Finance, Sales Finance, or Corporate Accounting. This internship is a great opportunity to gain exposure to Corporate Finance and Accounting at a global company. Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited school and pursuing their MBA.
As a part of the internship program, interns also have the opportunity to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Executive Exposure – During your internship you will have on-going interaction with managers, lunches with executives, and a project presentation to Business Vice Presidents.
- Training – We provide a formalized training program which includes topics such as SAP training, P&L training and others necessitated by the specific project(s).
- Coaching and Mentoring – From day one, you will receive support from an experienced manager and mentor to help answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Networking Events – Throughout the internship there will be multiple social events that provide opportunities to network with all levels in the finance organization.
Preferred Skills Include:
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic Problem solving
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Time management
- Ability to work independently on assignments
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks or requests at once
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to do hands-on learning
- A natural curiosity
Preference will be given to students from Cornell, Purdue and University of Wisconsin-Madison.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.