Global Brand Manager, Equity: Lysoform & WindexRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12456 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Ziploc®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
We are a committed team of collaborative, diverse and purpose-driven All-For-Oners and Wave Makers.Together, we are high-performing and socially responsible, and everybody works at their best while encouraging each other to reach their full potential. From your very first day, you will become a part of our team and feel a connection to your colleagues, while also experiencing a strong sense of trust, honesty and respect.
You will experience a unique culture of camaraderie and support where both individual and collective accomplishments that contribute to our success are recognized and celebrated!
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
The Global Brand Manager (Equity) for Lysoform & Windex will lead development & execution of integrated brand communications, visual brand design, consumer facing claims and roadmap. Will also strongly partner with innovation team and country marketing commercialization teams to deliver Strat plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Lysoform expansion efforts in new markets through local collaboration on go to market plans
- Commercialize the plan to develop countries identified as part of the Lysoform expansion plan
- Develop & execute the Lysoform growth strategy for new, under-developed disinfection markets and also Argentina home market to drive equity and shares
- Develop a strategy to drive relevance of glass cleaning to grow the category
- Continue building the sustainability agenda for Windex with pioneering efforts addressing plastic waste, and lead brand acts for compelling consumer storytelling as well as customer activations
- Accountable for Brands’ P&L and shares globally
- Partner with agencies and equity teams at SCJ to develop the brands assets for the globe, including creative content for Integrated Marketing Communication plans
- Lead visual brand design development, and execution of that on pack, ATL, BTL
- Partner with innovation in running the battleground boards
- Leverage understanding of consumer/shopper motivations and behaviors to develop winning marketing plans
- Lead, develop, and coach Associate Managers
Required Skills/Experience /Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related subject required, Master's degree preferred
- Seven years of related work experience, or five with a Master's degree
- Global experience/exposure
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
- Leadership of cross-functional teams
- Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
- MBA Preferred
- Passion for innovation
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.