Global Brand Manager, Pest Control - InnovationRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21704 Apply
Th Global Brand Manager objective is to create and deliver the global product innovation pipeline & portfolio strategy within Global Pest Control’s Crawling Insect Killer segment. This includes a range of product forms, responsibility for the CIK Battleground leadership, and across all global regions. The Brand Manager will identify opportunities through a deep consumer understanding & will prioritize through their commercial & brand strategy foundations. This role will lead cross functional teams to deliver solutions by leveraging innovation platforms to create scalable & ownable product stories, driving impact in priority markets, and delivering the business against our strategic segmentation principles.
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans,maternity/paternity/adoptionleave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Pest Control CIK innovation pipeline development & projects
- Translating unmet consumer needs into winning concepts that meet category & customer needs that will deliver advantage for our products and brands (with consumers, customers & vs. competition)
- Scope, lead & deliver new product innovation to fuel the commercial business
- Deliver 5-year product and marketing innovation pipelines to address consumer needs and enhance our brand equity by immersing in problems to solve and the brand north stars – this role impacts 3 Pest Brands (Raid, Raid Essentials, STEM).
- Partner with markets/clusters in the IGP planning against local problems to solve by building and aligning global solutions with local markets and senior regional leadership
- Understand consumer and shopper insights that drive segment priorities. Analyze, distill and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
- Advance SCJ’s sustainability initiatives by creating a concentrates battleground, strategy & associated 5-year innovation pipeline; also responsible for advancing SCJ’s commitment against sustainability commitments
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Prior FMCG/CPG experience preferred
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Master's degree preferred
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects; adapts precedent and makes significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions
- Experience with, and passion for, portfolio and product innovation. Distilling consumer insights into meaningful & differentiated product offerings
- Proven project leadership capability with excellent ability to work with cross-functional teams is critical, and a key success driver
- Ability to remove barriers by focusing on priorities, making timely decisions, and maximizing empowerment
- High sense of urgency to deliver winning results individually and through others
- Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open‐mindedness while applying new learnings
- Global experience/exposure is ideal, but not required
- Prior FMCG/CPG experience preferred
- Cross-functional experience beyond Marketing is valued
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.