Global eCommerce ManagerRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 18385 Apply
As the Global eCommerce Manager at SC Johnson, you’ll play a critical role in establishing our global eCommerce capabilities by leading the development and implementation of digital content, eCommerce strategies and best practices. You will be responsible for the marketing of our iconic brands via business to consumer eCommerce retailers including Amazon, Alibaba, JD and Walmart. Within our Home Storage category (Ziploc brand) you’ll help establish insights, measurement, and analytics for our eCommerce business globally. This role reports to the Global eCommerce Director with key stakeholders in the business including regional eCommerce, regional commercialization, and global marketing teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategy and Best Practices
- Connect with regional markets to SCJ’s global brands through global eCommerce strategies to drive sales.
- Develop global best practices to enable regional teams to rapidly develop their individual eCommerce business.
- Build brand and Omnicommerce strategies to help regional markets win with key global eCommerce customers including Amazon, Alibaba, JD and Walmart.
- Develop and maintain eCommerce playbooks and guides to help regional markets understand what and how to execute eCommerce.
- Consult on brand briefs via the SCJ brand operating system (BOS) workflow to insure proper eCommerce inclusion and input.
- Experiment and introduce new eCommerce capabilities.
Collaboration and Partnership
- Drive collaboration with cross-functional teams including eCommerce Sales, Media & Integrated Marketing, Customer Marketing, Shopper Marketing and CIBA (Consumer Insights and Business Analytics) to insure alignment with content needs and plans
- Ensure regional markets are utilizing eCommerce measurement best practices.
- Work with key category stakeholders to deliver global eCommerce strategies for each category
- Provide thought leadership and help educate the company to raise the overall eCommerce/Digital IQ
- Be a “go-to” person to help plan, guide and troubleshoot global and regional marketing eCommerce programs
- Manage eCommerce agencies to drive planning and budgeting that aligns with brand/category eCommerce requirements
- Ensure category/key brand eCommerce content requirements are identified, plans to deliver those requirements are in place and work is completed by eCommerce agencies
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 5+ years success in eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing.
- Success in CPG eCommerce marketing and/or sales.
- Ability to leverage insights into a strategic recommendation with high potential to drive growth.
- Experience collaborating with multiple levels of stakeholders (including C-Level players both internally and externally) and effectively working with global, multi-functional teams and external agency/vendor partners.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis, draw conclusions, and drive action based on multiple sources of data.
- Ability to quickly adapt and make immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience.
- Maintain workflow across multiple projects and brand categories simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity to handle the ever-changing digital commerce space and ability to work in self-directed environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Problem solving and project manage skills.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.