Global Information Security Identity and Access Manager (Eligible for Remote Work Program)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 17802 Apply
This role is eligible for our Remote Work Program. If you live over 100 miles away from Racine, WI - you can stay living where you are now and plan to travel to the Racine office 50% of the time at SCJ's expense.
The Global Information Security Identity and Access Manager is responsible for the delivery of key security initiatives in the IAM space under umbrella of Global Information Security (GIS) services. This position will lead the team chartered to develop and maintain technical architecture and delivery of BPT strategy on how the various directory solutions (e.g., Azure, SAP, GUD, AD) are integrated and utilized. This position is responsible for managing the IAM team that will perform the planning, development and execution of security initiatives and Level 3 technical support. IAM team will provide engineering and operational services for Directory Services, Identity Management, Access Governance will assist in IT Forensic work. IAM Manager will establish and facilitate IAM program governance processes to set technical direction and plan investments within the IAM space and to provide infrastructure support to operational security functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic technical planning and direction for IAM
- Follow governing processes to develop, maintain and sustain IAM services
- Ensure identity data services continuity, confidentiality and data integrity
- Establish and manage service level agreements to ensure alignment with business expectations
- Oversee projects execution and enforce use of formal project management practices.
Investment and Financial Planning
- Lead IAM Vision and Roadmap planning process
- Collaborate with BPT governance structures to ensure IAM plans provide support for current & future business requirements
- Develop and manage program and projects expense and capital budgets
- Create and coordinate IAM service activities to support BPT investment planning process
- Provide oversight of engineering efforts and development
- Manage IAM engineering services utilizing SCJ standards, technology and tools to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, misuse, manipulation, or destruction of the SCJ business data and information
- Implement procedures to continuously maintain identity and access data and systems integrity
- Ensure overall company data/information confidentiality (incl. user information) and security requirements are communicated to other groups and are being consistently followed
- Provide coordination between IT engineering and support teams for the IAM services they facilitate (examples: network, storage, application, database access etc.)
- To ensure that SCJ standard infrastructure management processes are being followed (change, work, problem management)
- Oversee audit activities related to the IAM space
- Develop and manage objectives for project team
- Perform HR processes like MS&D, PMP for project team members
- Develop and facilitate hiring, staff development and rotation plans
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related degree or military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure technology (systems design and architecture, application service management)
- 5+ years of large technical project management experience
- 3+ years of experience managing IT security-oriented function or similar function
- 2+ years of System engineering background (application development and support)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 5+ years of technical experience in multiple platforms (AD, DB, OS, Network)
- 2+ years of proven experience in data mining, reporting and analysis
- People Management experience
- Excellent written/oral communications skills
- Solid Strategic Planning skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Position must oversee off-hours support as needed for emergencies
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.