Global Marketing Brand Manager - Portfolio Strategy and Equity – Glade/Air CareRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 20217 Apply
The Global Marketing Brand Manager - Portfolio Strategy and Equity – Glade/Air Care will lead fragrance design innovation supporting Glade’s portfolio architecture and growth strategy. In addition to this, will also lead development of integrated brand communication. Strong partnership and cross-functional leadership will be required with innovation teams, creative agencies, and country marketing commercialization teams to deliver Strat 2025 plans.
Glade is a multi-billion brand in Home Fragrance category, is the #1 global leader in several air care segments. Glade is also SC Johnson’s largest brand globally. This is an exciting opportunity to lead brand development and equity for Glade.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead development of brand portfolio architecture leveraging consumer insights, and benefit platform propositions to unlock future brand growth. Set the direction for short to long-term portfolio strategy (covering price tiers, segments, forms and geographies) in line with corporate goals
- Develop fragrance design & strategy for Glade’s innovation platforms, bringing to life its new brand purpose and portfolio architecture.
- Lead E2E innovation on everyday home fragrance platform, introducing relevant and timely fragrances every year to Glade’s portfolio
- Lead development and implementation of Glade’s holistic design to its own digital ecosystem, and lead fragrance expression designs.
- Craft holistic brand communication strategy across vehicles and leveraging Marketing Mix Analysis learnings, including asset development for Social, above the line (ATL), below the line (BTL) for key brand platforms (Aromatherapy, Everyday Home) as well develop Glade’s activation platform.
- Be the brand leader of Glade’s expert team – FDC (fragrance design center), continuously elevating Glade’s fragrance superiority, and leveraging this set-up to credentialise the brand further.
- Integrated Growth Planning responsibilities as it relates to problem to solve alignment, Portfolio prioritization, marketing innovation etc.
Required Skills/Experience /Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5+ years of related work experience
- Global experience/exposure
- Preferred experience in marketing for a fragrance brand
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
- Leadership of cross-functional teams
- Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
- MBA Preferred
- Passion for creativity and innovation
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, and able to turn that to advantage
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.