Global Marketing Manager , Base Innovation - Air CareRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21751 Apply
The Base Innovation Manager for Air Care will lead the global innovation pipeline & strategy to deliver breakthrough portfolio innovation for the Candles segment in the Air Care category. They will identify opportunities through a deep consumer understanding and will prioritize through their commercial and brand strategy foundations. This role will lead cross functional teams to deliver new product innovation in our key markets around the globe. They will also partner with the equity team and country marketing commercialization teams to deliver the overall brand strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage consumer insights and analytical tools to influence broader holistic brand strategy and create winning plans that align to the company's strategies.
- Execute analysis and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
- Partner with cross functional teams and regional commercial teams to bring the brand roadmap and innovation pipeline to fruition.
- Steward projects through the End-To-End process ensure key milestones are achieved on time.
- Understand fundamentals of managing the business P&L.
- Establish an understanding of SCJ’s customers and their relative importance of each other to the global business.
- Promote collaboration by valuing others and building trust‐based relationships.
- Remove barriers by focusing on priorities, making timely decisions, and maximizing empowerment.
- Acknowledge tradeoffs, take appropriate risks, and own all outcomes good or bad.
- Passionately deliver winning results individually and through others.
- Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open‐mindedness while applying new learnings
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Global experience/exposure
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
- Leadership of cross-functional teams
- Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
- Passion for creativity and innovation
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, and able to turn that to advantage
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.