IAM Cloud ArchitectRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12775 Apply
The IAM Cloud Architect role is an individual contributor role within our Infrastructure & Operations team who is responsible for Identity and Access Management (IAM) centered security architecture at a macro and micro level. This role requires someone that will look at the overall landscape and big picture and will offer a breakthrough and innovative mindset. This IAM role will work with cross functional IT and business teams to provide and integrate cloud identity, on-premise identity and SSO related initiatives for the overall SC Johnson (SCJ) landscape as well as participate in specific project rollouts and merger and acquisition activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a lead expert in implementing and innovating identity for SCJ application and infrastructure owners.
- Stays current and relevant through research and industry connections to provide a progressive approach within Identity at SCJ.
- Set standards and SLAs for Managed Service Providers and serve as a final escalation point for issues.
- In collaboration with IT Security function recommends and evaluates new IT security policies, technologies etc.
- Ensures that SCJ Audit and Compliance requirements are consistently met.
- Develops and implement IAM data quality procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Manages vendor relationships, ensures software licensing compliance.
- Proactively identifies and recommends service capacity adjustments.
- Ensures that SCJ standard infrastructure management processes are being followed, identifies procedural issues and leads actions to remediate and correct processing as needed (examples: change, work, problem management).
- Leads resolution of technical outages by engaging multiple teams and vendors, provides on-call service as assigned.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree.
- 5+ years of experience in identity and access management systems design, implementation and support with focus on infrastructure and application integration
- Two or more of the following:
- Administration, configuration and design for Cloud services (Microsoft Azure AD)
- Experience working with Active Directory, DNS, PKI, GPO
- Security engineering and design (MFA, SAML, WS-Fed, OAuth)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Transformative experience with IAM services in medium to large sized company
- Proven track record of a cross team collaborative approach
- Microsoft Server Administration and Configuration certification
- Experience as an application developer working with VBScript, Java, MS SQL and XML
- Knowledge of and experience working with Cyber Security Frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST CSF, COBIT 5)
- Knowledge of and experience working with Mitre Attack Framework of similar
- Knowledge of and experience working with Data Governance
- Software/Process development experience for major enterprise applications (e.g. SAP, SharePoint, Filenet)
- CISSP is a plus
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.