IT Business Analyst – eCommerceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12824 Apply
The IT Business Analyst – eCommerce role is an individual contributor, manager level position within SC Johnson and is part of the Application Development, Maintenance and Integration (ADMI) group. The ADMI group is part of the Business Process and Technology (BPT) organization which is comprised of several groups who contribute to the overall IT success of SC Johnson.
eCommerce and Digital continue to be a key area of focus to drive results. The IT Business Analyst – eCommerce role is responsible for working primarily with the organization to understand business needs. In addition to capturing and documenting requirements across the consumer buying journey and fulfillment, this role works with technical architects to map the flow of data across systems (DAM, PIM, SAP, etc.). The successful candidate will bring keen analytical skills to the task of assessing, eliciting, and articulating requirements across diverse cross-functional teams including Marketing, Supply Chain, RD&E and Finance. The Business Analystwill play a critical role in planning and working closely with the execution team for successful project delivery. This role will also be responsible for ongoing management and support of eCommerce and digital solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing processes and systems and identify opportunities for optimization and automation.
- Collaborate with business users to understand requirements and translate into functional specifications or user stories.
- Develop and manage reporting requirements.
- Design and build application support process and plans for both hyper-care and long-term support periods.
- Write test plans and coordinate the testing process with users, system integrators, and internal IT staff. Participate in testing activities, as needed.
- Facilitate change management process.
- Manage and lead stakeholder meetings and work sessions. Coordinate project activity between SCJ and 3rd party vendors.
- Develop training plans and provide training to end users, as needed. Mentor and train other Business Analysts.
- Create cutover plans and coordinate activities with project managers to ensure successful deployments.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or a related business degree.
- 5+ years of experience working as an IT Business Analyst or similar role in software development or eCommerce models.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Skilled in documenting complex business processes through visual process modeling.
- Experience working with web content management, product information management, or digital asset management systems.
- Versatility, being able to shift focus quickly based on changing market demands and/or business strategy.
- Experience in Consumer Package Goods (CPG) industry and global business environment with multiple stakeholders and offshore teams.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: BigCommerce, Salsify, Riversand, Aprimo DAM, Sitecore.
- Solution architecture - leverage your technical and business expertise to fulfill enterprise need for right-sized solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and approaches.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer, online marketplaces (Amazon, Alibaba, Walmart, Target), or business-to-business.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.