IT Infrastructure Program Manager (Mergers and Acquisitions)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 13360 Apply
The IT Infrastructure Program Manager is part of SC Johnson’s IT Organization, and reports into the Portfolio Director for the Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) function. This role will drive execution of IT infrastructure projects to support business initiatives including Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Real Estate, and Manufacturing. The right individual will be able to drive results across these programs, while gaining alignment across technical teams, business partners, and leadership.
The selected candidate will have strong project management and financial management expertise, with a history of delivering projects on-time and on-budget. The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills; with the ability to communicate accurately and concisely to both project team members and to senior leaders & stakeholders.
In addition, the Program Manager will participate in efforts to mature the project and financial management capabilities within the Infrastructure & Operations function. He/she will assist in establishing an on-going continuous improvement culture within the I&O PMO. And finally, this resource will enhance the department reputation by accepting ownership, exhibiting follow-through, and exploring opportunities to deliver value to the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the M&A process for all I&O services from start to finish and serve as the primary I&O contact for all stakeholders. Be recognized as an M&A IT expert in integrating acquired businesses. Create and sustain an M&A playbook to accelerate integration cycle time.
- Own delivery of IT infrastructure to support Real Estate and Manufacturing Initiatives. Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders. Define playbooks and operationalize delivery, where possible.
- Support the intake process for projects that fall under the I&O Program, supporting business initiatives.
- Lead both strategic initiatives and tactical projects. Work with leadership to align on priority, roles, risk mitigation, and decision rights to achieve commitments.
- Ensure required project artifacts are delivered and projects adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) control guidelines established at SCJ.
- Display Execution Excellence. Accountable for commitments and financial objectives of the program. Lead or assist with scope definition, role assignments, project planning, financial tracking and risk/issue management. Decisively drive resolution of issues through engagement with team and escalation to leadership, as needed. Ensure appropriate reporting/visibility of on-going progress against commitments and budget; as well as any blockers to delivery.
- Engage and coordinate across multiple IT and Business functions in execution of the program.
- Create good working relationships across the project teams and stakeholders.Coach, mentor, and motivate project teams. Address team concerns and constraints. Build trust among the project stakeholders.Establish a positive experience for anyone connected to the program.
- Demonstrate acumen on how solutions will meet requirements. Understand the interdependencies between technology and business needs.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business related area or military experience considered in lieu of education requirement
- 5+ years of IT project delivery experience or relevant IT work experience
- 1+ year of recent experience working with a global team
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience working in a mature PMO with formal process, stage gates, reporting, and financial tracking
- Both Agile and Waterfall Project Delivery experience
- Infrastructure delivery experience, including networking, hosting, end user computing, cloud
- Deep M&A experience, particularly experience leading the technical integration of acquired companies
- Experience supporting Real Estate Projects (i.e. Office Moves, Construction) and Manufacturing Initiatives
- Highly proactive and result-oriented with proven track record of success in all phases of project delivery
- Strong written and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders. Experience presenting to executive leadership
- General knowledge of ITIL with experience working in organizations that have implemented ITIL
- PMI (PMP) or equivalent Certification
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.