IT Network EngineerRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 16402 Apply
The IT Network Engineer roles is responsible for providing Level 3 and above support within Network Engineering and Operation Teams. The Network Engineer will serve as point of contact on troubles affecting both Networks and Infrastructure Security services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use Architecture High Level and Low-Level designs and security standards.
- Acceptance of Site-Specific Design provided by Implementation Engineers.
- L3 and above support on network and infrastructure security services: LAN, WAN, Wireless, IPSEC, Firewalls, DMZ, DNS, DHCP, NTP, Routing, Switching, IPv4 and IPv6, QoS, WANAN Optimization, Load Balancer, IDP, IDS, Web and Content filtering, DLP and Malware.
- Escalate tickets to L3 support.
- Primary network contact for North America and Latin America regions.
- Collaborate with Vendors and Suppliers.
- Provide report during Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Communications, Communications Engineering or Computer Science, with coursework in Infrastructure (Network, Data Centers) Security or military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- 5+ years’ experience which must include: (Will accept Master’s degree and 3+ years of experience in lieu of BS and 5+ years)
- Cisco Routing, Switching, LAN, WAN and Data Center associated solutions, QoS and WAN Optimization
- IP telephony (Avaya/Cisco, etc.)
- Microsoft Office including Visio (complex Network and Security diagrams), DNS, DCHP
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Web and Content filtering, GRE and IPSEC
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- College level proven coursework with Network and Security specialization.
- CCNA Routing and Switching Certification.
- Flexibility to travel and work in different time zones up to 20% of time.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.