Lead Information Security Architect/EngineerRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 11646 Apply
The Global Information Security (GIS) Architecture and Engineering Manager will both define and implement enterprise security solutions. This role will assist the Director, Global Information Security Architecture and Engineering on the rollout of a robust and formal approach to information security architecture across the global environment. The structure of the program will be based on the goals, principles and strategy of the overall GIS Enterprise Security Strategy.
We are seeking a professional with a broad background in all aspects of security architecture including Network infrastructure (on-premise and cloud), Identity, Application, and the full range of endpoints. This Architect is responsible for providing input on information security policies, procedures, and strategies. He or she will work collaboratively with the Enterprise Architecture team to define and implement appropriate security requirements. This Architect will work with stakeholders in Infrastructure and Operations, Application Management, and Information Management to ensure alignment and implementation of appropriate security controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide IT security technical and project leadership and engineering for fine grained solutions.
- Including but not limited to developing robust security reference architectures.
- Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of complex IT security solutions.
- Provide technical and/or project leadership for assigned security projects including; the protection of information systems assets, corporate information, and intellectual property
- Leverage existing solutions and global design to drive standardization and simplification to reduce implementation timelines and costs .
- Communicate security standards and policies.
- Identify critical path decisions, make recommendations, and influence program leaders / business process owners to build security up front.
- Estimate costs and schedules and recommend resources and solutions to identified problems.
- Proactively collaborate with management in developing strategic direction, setting objectives, and setting realistic goals.
- Act as a technical advisor and subject matter expert to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Maintain a superior knowledge of the cyber security capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems, and vendor offerings. Proactively builds relationships with strategic business partners and end users.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 5+ years of experience of relevant experience as a security architect or engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree.
- Prior experience with Identity Federation technologies including experience integrating large scale identity solutions.
- Past experience writing information security standards and/or policies.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Professional Certification – CISSP or equivalent.
- Fundamental understanding of PKI, virtualization, and cloud.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) & ITIL
- Superior written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and team skills.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.