Manager, BPT ArchitectureRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 14144 Apply
The Manager, BPT Architecture at S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. in Racine, WI will ensure alignment of project specific designs with application and enterprise architecture roadmap; support the project teams on functional and technical software design activities; define the interaction between ERP system (SAP), middleware systems (TIBCO), and other applications, including the underlying system infrastructure components such as servers, databases, storage, network, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for projects that require integration from ERP to other target applications.
- Transition from a file-based into a messaged-based integration.
- Develop integration guiding principles, reference architectures, technology landscapes, standards, best practices and roadmaps that support business priorities.
- Prepare Architecture Design Document (ADD) and present it to architecture review board (ARB) for approval before implementing the design.
- Develop ESB standards for ERP and MDM (Master Data Management) landscape integration with internal and external applications including cloud.
- Create design specifications for integration interfaces and participate in high-level project estimation, system design, modeling, and solution design.
- Design, build, and implement a common error handler and logging framework.
- Responsible for application analysis, tuning, and measurement to ensure performance and reliability SLA/SLO.
- Telecommuting is permissible one day per week.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related degree and 5+ years of experience architecting cost effective solutions using TIBCO suite of products, including TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Admin, and TIBCO Adapters
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related degree and 7+ years of experience architecting cost effective solutions using TIBCO suite of products, including TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Admin, and TIBCO Adapters
- 5+ years of experience with each of the following:
- Design, diagram, and develop enterprise level application integration
- Java and J2EE technologies, including JMS, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), including XML Schemas, WS specifications, REST, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Policy Management, Governance, and Messaging
- Relational databases including DB2, SQL Server, and Oracle
- EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) point-to-point and pub/sub messaging standards
Apply online at: http://www.scjohnson.com/en/Careers/apply.aspx. Click “Search Openings” and use keyword "Manager, BPT Architecture".
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.