Manager, BPT Information Management - ETL DesignerRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12057 Apply
The Manager, BPT Information Management - ETL Designer at S.C. Johnson & Son Inc. in Racine, WI will design and deliver the processes to extract, transform, clean and move data and metadata so that it can be loaded into a data warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements and system integration points to design appropriate ETL solutions that are aligned with architectural standards.
- Gather requirements from the business users and provide data analytics reports to complete data mapping and transformation processes.
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to the team members to ensure integration solutions meet data delivery and quality Service Level Agreements.
- Guide the production support team in resolutions of support tickets by debugging the existing code. Performance tune the SQL queries.
- Migrate solutions from legacy technology (BW, SQL server, etc.) to new age technology (Teradata, Hadoop, etc.).
- Present ETL design in architectural review meetings and provide regular feedback to architecture team on existing design patterns for enhancements.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
- 7 years of experience building data warehouses for metadata
- 7 years of experience in: (1) Informatica PowerCenter and Big Data; (2) SQL and SQL performance tuning; (3) Unix; (4) gathering business requirements, design and demonstrate ETL data modeling; (5) Teradata; (6) SAP BW, Hadoop, and Hive; and (7) managing a team.
Apply online at: http://www.scjohnson.com/en/Careers/apply.aspx. Click “Search Openings” and use keyword "Manager, BPT Information Management - ETL Designer".
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.