Manager, Global eCommerceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12107 Apply
- The global eCommerce manager will play a critical role in SC Johnson’s efforts to develop global eCommerce capabilities by leading the development and implementation of digital content, digital strategies and best practices. S/he will help establish insights, measurement and analytics for our eCommerce business, globally. This role will report into the Global eCommerce Director. The key stakeholders include the global eCommerce lead, local eCommerce, local commercialization and global marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the Global eCommerce expert who connects SCJ global brands with local markets.
- Drive collaboration with cross-functional leads including eCommerce Sales, Media & Integrated Marketing, Customer Marketing, Shopper Marketing and CIBA, (Consumer Insights and Business Analytics) to insure alignment with content needs and plans.
- Responsible for development of global best practices to enable local teams to develop their local eCommerce business as rapidly as possible.
- Help key stakeholders understand the interplay between eCommerce and traditional bricks and mortar to help SCJ avoid managing the eCommerce channel in a silo.
- Build brand and business strategies to help local markets win with key global eCommerce customers including Amazon, Alibaba, JD and Walmart.
- Ensure category/key brand eCommerce content requirements are identified, plans to deliver those requirements are in place and work is completed by eCommerce agencies.
- Manage eCommerce agencies to drive planning and budgeting that aligns with brand/category eCommerce requirements.
- Consult on brand briefs via the SCJ brand operating system (BOS) to insure proper eCommerce inclusion.
- Ensure local markets are utilizing eCommerce measurement best practices.
- Work with key category stakeholders to deliver global eCommerce strategies for each category
- Develop eCommerce playbooks to help local markets understand what and how to execute eCommerce.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Provide thought leadership and help educate the company to raise the overall eCommerce/Digital IQ.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience, or 5 years of experience with advanced degree
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 5+ years success in eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of key players and concepts in digital and eCommerce.
- Ability to leverage insights into a strategic recommendation with high potential to drive growth
- Experience collaborating with multiple levels of stakeholders (including C-Level players both internally and externally)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis, draw conclusions, and drive action based on multiple sources of data
- Ability to quickly adapt and make immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience
- Maintain workflow across multiple projects and brand categories simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Experience in effectively working with multi-functional teams and external agency/vendor partners
- Comfort in ambiguity and ability to work in self-directed environment & high sense of urgency
- Passion for digital & eCommerce space
- Success in CPG eCommerce marketing and/or sales
- Experience working internationally
- May be expected to meet earlier in the morning or later at night to accommodate global time zones
- Up to 20% travel
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.