Manager, Global eCommerceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15269 Apply
The Global eCommerce manager will play a critical role in SC Johnson’s efforts to develop eCommerce strategies and by leading the development and implementation of best in class digital content, retail media, ways of working and best practices. S/he will work with key customers like Amazon, Alibaba and Walmart and key partners like Profitero, Salsify and SCJ agencies. This position will help establish insights, measurement and analytics for our eCommerce business, globally. This role will report into the Global eCommerce Director. The key stakeholders include Global and Regional eCommerce, Regional Commercialization, Supply Chain and R&E leads.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Global and Regional Stakeholders to develop & implement eCommerce strategy
- Drive collaboration with cross-functional leads including eCommerce Sales, Media & Integrated Marketing, Customer Marketing, Shopper Marketing and CIBA, (Consumer Insights and Business Analytics) to insure alignment with content needs and plans
- Responsible for development of global best practices to enable regional teams to develop their eCommerce business as rapidly as possible
- Help key stakeholders understand the interplay between eCommerce and traditional bricks and mortar to help SCJ develop fully integrated plans
- Build brand and business strategies to help local markets win with key global eCommerce customers including Amazon, Alibaba, JD and Walmart
- Ensure brand eCommerce content requirements are identified, plans to deliver those requirements are in place and work is completed by eCommerce agencies
- Consult on brand briefs via the SCJ brand operating system (BOS) to insure proper eCommerce inclusion
- Ensure regional markets are utilizing eCommerce measurement best practices
- Work with key category stakeholders to deliver global eCommerce strategies for each category
- Develop eCommerce playbooks to help regional markets understand what and how to execute eCommerce strategies
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Provide thought leadership and help educate the company to raise the overall eCommerce/Digital IQ
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years of relevant experience OR an advanced degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years success in eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of key players and concepts in digital and eCommerce
- Ability to leverage insights into a strategic recommendation with high potential to drive growth
- Experience collaborating with multiple levels of stakeholders (including C-Level players both internally and externally)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis, draw conclusions, and drive action based on multiple sources of data
- Ability to quickly adapt and make immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience
- Maintain workflow across multiple projects and brand categories simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Experience in effectively working with multi-functional teams and external agency/vendor partners
- Comfort in ambiguity and ability to work in self-directed environment & high sense of urgency
- Passion for digital & eCommerce space
- Success in CPG eCommerce marketing and/or sales
- Experience working internationally
- May be expected to meet earlier in the morning or later at night to accommodate global time zones
- Up to 20% travel
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.