Manager, Global Employee CommunicationRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15544 Apply
SC Johnson is hiring for a critical role within the Global Employee Communication team. Based in Racine, Wisconsin, the Global Employee Communication Manager is responsible for helping develop and execute internal communication initiatives that drive awareness, invoke a sense of pride, and help employees feel connected, inspired and invested in the company’s future.
Reporting to the Global Employee Communication Director, the person in this position will develop and deliver engaging content consistent with the company’s narrative across all of SCJ’s internal channels. The ideal candidate must be a seasoned verbal, written and visual communicator, a source of creative ideas, expert at event management and have experience managing a variety of internal communication channels.
- Help drive the employee communication strategy, ensuring consistent application of the corporate narrative to drive awareness and support of company strategy and initiatives.
- Identify communication opportunities and curate content designed to engage and inspire employees.
- End-to-end management of internal communication programs, including strategy, planning, execution, and measurement.
- Plan and manage major internal events including creative concepts, presentation content/speeches, and logistics.
- Evolve internal communication platforms/channels to help foster employee engagement and uphold SCJ culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related field of study.
- 7+ years of experience in corporate communication, organizational communication, or integrated communication in a corporate or agency setting
- Experience with digital communication platforms.
- Experience developing content and managing communication distribution for a multitude of internal audiences (manufacturing, professional, multiple business divisions and functions, etc.)
- Possess strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to curate compelling content.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, condense and synthesize information as needed in a fast-paced, high-demand environment.
- Ability to effectively listen to, engage and partner with, and influence clients – including senior leadership.
- Willingness to accept new challenges, embrace processes and deadlines, and successfully work through ambiguity.
- Combined thinker and doer with a good sense of judgment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, and concurrently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office suite), with expertise in PowerPoint.
- Able to travel 5-10% of time. This is an on-site position.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.