Manager – Global Marketing Commercialization, Lifestyle Brands, ROWRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15447 Apply
In this role as Manger, Global Marketing Commercialization, Lifestyle Brands, ROW, you will be responsible to: Launch and commercialize base business, innovation and assets from Lifestyle Business Unit to support Strat 2025 geographic expansion across Rest of World markets.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update and adapt playbooks for regions to execute: the product offering, the marketing and sales toolkits, the Brand launch go to market, and Brand business development model (Brand History /DNA) based on in-market learnings
- Work closely with the Regions to drive the commercialization of the brands in each country
- Partner with the Marketing Director to develop category growth strategies in line with Lifestyle brand strategies for our customers in ROW markets
- Work closely with the Global Customer Marketing Manager to develop trade bundles (Base and New Product news) consistent with category plans, and ensure the timely dissemination and execution of these in the clusters; also share cross-cluster learnings
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced degree
- Global experience/exposure
- Leadership and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Passion for innovation
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience and judgment
- Flexible schedule is expected to accommodate global time zones
- Up to 25% travel
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.