Manager, HR Business Partner - RD&ERacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12490 Apply
The incumbent will be expected to establish trusted relationships with leaders by truly understanding the business and aligning human resources programs to credibly enable key initiatives across one or more countries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides advice and feedback regarding the design of HR programs and is accountable for the rollout communications and execution effectiveness.
- Solves complex leadership, people, and organizational challenges in consultation with senior HRBP leadership.
- Provides strong organization, prioritization, planning, and project management for HRBP team objectives.
- Establishes strategies to develop leadership and management bench-strength and succession readiness.
- Ensures effective change management and communication principles are used and builds strong two-way communication with the organization.
- Ensures multi-location continuity in terms of philosophy, company culture, and practices which fosters uniform employee experience.
- Analyzes business needs, defines the talent management strategy within the client group and influences leadership, management, hiring, hi- potential, succession and promotion decisions.
- Leads consistent execution of SCJ's human resource practices, processes, and people related activities.
- In partnership with business leaders and global HRBPs/Field HR, defines strategies and initiatives that drive achievement of each business unit’s/function’s goals.
- In partnership with business leaders and global HRBPs/Field HR, leads the execution of HR programs and practices, including performance success, compensation, workforce planning/management, and talent management.
- Oversees the performance management process and reviews and advises management regarding corrective action to improve performance and recognition to motivate exceptional performers.
- Helps drive productivity and performance, using HR systems and analytics to understand business issues, trends and recommended course correction. Includes disposition of key metrics, projected budget outlook, employee relations issues, reasons for labor turnover, etc.
- Works collaboratively with others on cross-functional and/or global teams to execute strategic plans, and to generate ideas and introduce new concepts and HR processes.
- Additional responsibilities are listed in the Human Resources Global Process Catalog.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources, Communications or relevant degree with at least 7 years of human resources business partner experience or a master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience in HRIS systems such as Workday, Kronos and SharePoint
- Strong Employee Relations and investigations experience
- Strong data analytics, metrics and reporting experience to drive strategic decisions
- Experienced facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle pressures of deadlines, diverse assignment loads and high work volumes.
- Excellent ability to independently problem solves and troubleshoot required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and switch directions, work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Project Coordination/Management experience strongly recommended.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, talent management, performance management, and applicable employment laws.
- Strong influencing skills with people/teams and experience operating successfully in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Ability to impact organizational effectiveness and excel on high performing teams capable of delivering strategic results.
- Ability to assess HR implications of business priorities.
- Ability to self-start and self-motivate under very limited supervision required
- .Able and willing to travel regionally and, occasionally, globally as needed.
- Business Needs Analysis & Data Analytics (Level 2): Determining scope, conducting a baseline analysis, compiling findings and making recommendations to address needs.
- Change Management (Level 2): Conducting change readiness and change impact analyses, preparing communication and employee engagement plans, and developing strategies to address organizational change and related change management issues.
- Consulting and Advising (Level 2): Advancing initiatives and mandates through consultation with client groups, relationship building, while ensuring alignment to corporate strategies
- Organizational Analysis and Design (Level 2): Effectively applies organization design principles and job evaluation techniques in analyzing and designing/redesigning the organization structure and jobs within the organization.
- Talent Management (Level 2): Supporting, developing, retaining and engaging a workforce by creating, implementing and maintaining talent management solutions (e.g., employee engagement, succession planning, learning and development, assessment, planning).
- Workforce Planning (Level 2): Analyzes the workforce to ensure the organization has suitable access to talent to ensure future business success
- Full Time
- Percentage of travel time expected: Between 10% and 15%
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.