Manager, IT Business Relationship Management (Procurement, SSC Customer Fulfillment & Finance, Headquarters Finance & Law)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 12418 Apply
The Manager, IT Business Relationship Management - Procurement, SSC Customer Fulfillment & Finance, Headquarters Finance & Law is part of SC Johnson’s IT organization, Business Process and Technology (BPT), which is comprised of several teams, including Applications, Information Management, Infrastructure, Information Security, Business Relationship Management, Governance & Operations, that work together to deliver and sustain business enabling technologies.
Reporting to the Director, BPT Business Relationship Management, Headquarters & BPT, the Manager, BPT Business Relationship Management, is responsible for developing and maintaining the strategic business partnership for the identified portfolios (Procurement, SSC Customer Fulfillment & Finance, Headquarters Finance & Law) and serving as the strategic interface with Leaders and the Global Process Owners for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery, risk management and relationship management for these areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the strategic interface with assigned functional leaders for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- Serves as the business relationship linkage between the business and BPT (at the executive level). Provides highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key initiatives. Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives.
- Proactively shares knowledge of business process discipline and technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proactively serves as a “trusted advisor,” and is the primary point of contact from BPT for business line executives, managers and key contacts and represents BPT in selling services, solutions and capabilities.
- Strives to be a valued and preferred service provider to all business partners. Focuses on strategic initiatives and plans, is proactive, anticipatory and driving in nature, and provides significant value to business units.
- Facilitates the planning and execution of business changes through the use of standard business process and technology.
- Serves a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Consulting and other IT roles; prior relationship management or account executive experience ideal
- 5+ years of experience managing IT personnel, projects or initiatives, and/or IT departments
- Business acumen and knowledge of HQ processes, with specific experience in Finance
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Business acumen and knowledge of Procurement, SSC Customer Fulfillment & Finance, and Law processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Business Partner’s services including line of business, processes and applicable technologies
- Experience with global enterprises and cross functional projects
- Knowledge of productivity measures and methodologies
- Working knowledge of IT outsourcing models and governance including Cloud, Managed Services, Strategic Sourcing partnerships
- Strong understanding of compliance implications and controls impacting business areas
- Strong knowledge and experience in business process mapping and re-engineering
- Strong ability to interact effectively and influence at all levels of the organization
- Possess business process expertise and technical understanding of IT and impact on the business
- Ability to apply customer relationship management practices
- Dedication and commitment to top-quality service and to meeting customer expectations
- Strong perspective, understanding, and sensitivity towards company business issues
- Results-oriented leadership and facilitation capabilities
- Creativity and flexibility in analytical skills to facilitate leveraging solutions for a win-win outcome
- Speed and responsiveness in the resolution of issues
- Natural leadership ability and strong work ethic
- Business knowledge and experience, including appropriate business-related certification
- Experience in developing business cases, cost/benefit analyses, ROIs and financial models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong project management skills
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.