Manager, North America Consumer ExperienceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 23478 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
The goal of the Consumer Relationship Center is to contribute to that trust and exceed consumer expectations by continually striving to innovate and provide best in class consumer care, engagement, and community on behalf of our Global Consumer and Lifestyle Brands. The Consumer Relationship Center (CRC) Manager role is responsible for managing the outsourced call center provider relationships and contracts for North America. The role will safeguard the consumer relationship, the company’s goodwill standing with consumers, mitigate liability and ensure proper controls and adherence to Global CRC consumer care standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing NA Call Center supplier who handles approximately 600k contacts per year.
- Manage NA contract with outsourced supplier
- Set strategy for North America service and operations
- Manages North America budget
- Responsible for innovation in Call Center operations
- Main point of contact for stakeholders in North America
- Identify organizational needs and develop value added programs to address business needs
- Identify opportunities to streamline executional tasks performed by agencies of record when they align with consumer experience journey
- Responsible for NA reporting and ensuring data accuracy and integrity
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years operational management in inbound CPG consumer affairs
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Prior experience in supporting consumers in a contact center environment, preferably in CPG
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- People Leadership
- Ability to implement and ensure standards/controls internally and externally
- Problem solving
- Process Improvement
- Drive for results
- Ability to scale process and procedures
- Team building skills, especially cross-functionally and across countries
- Values others, and cultures
- Ability to work independently, manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP
- Experience with utilizing multiple tools and emerging technology
- Flexibility to work weekends and alternate hours as required
- Ability to spend 15% or more time at the NA Call Center
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.