Manager, Project Management, Design to Value (DTV)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 11222 Apply
DTV Manager responsible for cost savings discovery and execution. Overall Program Lead or Product Supply Lead on various teardowns. Project Manager or Product Supply Lead for execution of global cost savings initiatives.
• Provide overall leadership and in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain, Procurement, and Manufacturing in the DTV Teardown process.
• Lead and or participate in Teardowns globally to evaluate and assess opportunity in the entire supply chain including suppliers, manufacturing locations and distribution networks.
• Work with the team and external partners to convert learning and insights into meaningful actions. Provide perspectives on insights & potential manufacturing impacts, identifying key information gaps, and providing leadership in the development and execution of initial concepts as they relate to consumer value and cost savings.
• Collaborate to revise the Teardown Playbook to reflect process improvements throughout the year.
• Serve as Project Manager or Product Supply Lead for execution of DTV & Procurement cost savings initiatives.
• Work with cross functional partners to define project scope and success criteria.
• Develop and maintain project plans and budgets while ensuring project milestones are met.
• Provide consistent two way communication between project teams and management.
• Ensure alignment with Senior Leadership through regular milestone updates.
• Independently, and working with others, able to generate new, innovative ideas and related technologies to improve consumer value and reduce costs.
• Experience leading cross functional projects against demanding timelines. Microsoft Project experience required.
• Demonstrated sense of urgency and decisiveness; takes prompt action to accomplish goals; proactively attempts to influence events rather than passively accept outcomes.
• Demonstrated high level of curiosity, creativity, and strong problem solving skills.
• Able and willing to transition quickly to different tasks, to shift priorities and modify actions to meet changing job demands at short notice.
• Ability to effectively communicate new ideas to audiences ranging from team members to Senior Leadership
• Experience working with a global team.
• The ideal candidate will have knowledge of multiple areas of Product Supply including production and processing equipment, manufacturing technologies and supply chain.
- DTV-Applying knowledge relevant to optimizing the relationship between product design and manufacturing processes in order to maximize value for the consumer and drive deferred profit improvements for the company.
- Financial Analysis-Gathering, organizing and evaluating financial data in order to support business decision making.
- Negotiation- Seeking to resolve different perspectives or matters of dispute by discovering shared interests and finding mutually acceptable solutions.
- Risk and Opportunity Management- Identifying, assessing, prioritizing, documenting and managing risk and its impact.
- Strategic Sourcing – Identifying, evaluating and engaging suppliers in order to optimize quality and value in the purchase of materials, services and equipment.
- Project Management: Planning, implementing, monitoring and completing projects, ensuring
- BS degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of Project management experience
- Strong knowledge of production processes/technologies like Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, OEE, TPM
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- MBA preferred.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request toSCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.