Manager, QualityRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21609 Apply
- To build capability, standardization and enhanced effectiveness in the Global Quality Organization by developing expertise and standards across all of our global internal and external operations.
- Build and maintain a robust global Quality Management System to support how we manage the Quality of our Suppliers End to End, as well as our internal End to End Product lifecycle from a quality perspective. This will ensure that we have the right strategy to drive competencies and capabilities in our Quality Organization, as well as the fundamental structural assurance of delivering quality product to our end users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and ensures proper execution of a 5 year strategic plan to build Global Internal and External QMS programs and processes by working with our peers as well as senior leaders in the organization
- Develops strategic plan for competency and capability building of our global quality organization, leveraging regional SMEs for execution and support.
- Develops and manages the maturity model programs, including maturity assessments, schedules, heat maps and performance metrics
- Develops standards for Global QMS programs including: Supplier Quality Management, Internal Auditing, CAPA, Document Control and Management, and other programs as deemed appropriate and develops strategy for how such programs are cascaded through the organization. This will include a plan to assure compliance to such programs
- Determines key metrics (KPIs and PPIs) that are significant indicators of the health of the Global QMS programs and devises program to assure the integrity of the metrics
- Routinely evaluates key metrics and quality incidents to target additional opportunities for improvement of Global QMS programs and leverages internal SMEs for support
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Degree in Engineering or Scientific equivalent
- 10-15 years experience in Quality
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Knowledge of QMS programs and setting up global QMS systems
- Basic knowledge of GMPs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated independent initiative and ownership.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work cross-functionally across the business and globally
- 10-25 Percent Global Travel may be required
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Internal candidates, Salaried Grade L
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.