Manager, SAP FICO Business AnalystRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10488 Apply
The Business Analyst – SAP FICO role will support the SAP Process Lead, primarily by focusing business process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of SAP FICO technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted business process owners and IT organization.
This role requires a high-level understanding of organization's business systems and industry requirements. Liaison with the business to document and create solution designs. Assists with the daily AMS operations and leads general administrative support to the outsourced support partner. May participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of SAP strategies, plans and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business process owners to understand existing and emergency requirements; research and evaluate alternatives
- Recommend appropriate SAP solutions while analyzing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business
- Create and review detailed requirement analysis document and functional specifications based on business requirements
- Work with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop, implement, test, and support enhancements to the SAP system
- Partner with outsourced support partner to ensure optimal delivery
- Ensure the system change requests adhere to the SAP Global template
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP
- Be the liaison between the business and the outsourced support partner
- Ensure disciplined use of SAP system
- Participate in SAP projects as Subject Matter Expert
- Coordinate and prioritize demand for small system enhancements
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree. Advanced Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP FICO applications using Classic GL, 8-10 years preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the integration of SAP FICO with other SAP modules
- Ranked in order of importance-
- Asset Accounting
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong demonstrable experience as an application consultant in a significant enterprise applications area
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting
- Working in global environment preferred
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.