Manager, SAP PTM ArchitectRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 13713 Apply
The Manager, SAP PTM Architect position is an individual contributor role that will support the SC Johnson’s SAP S4 HANA implementation and optimization efforts along with the integration of external systems and technologies that will allow for business optimization. This role will be the thought leader and drive new technologies through the business. In this lead role they will play a critical role to the success of the business as well as mentoring Junior Architects and Business Analysts.
Remote Work – This role is eligible for 50% remote work/50% onsite if criteria is met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an internal consultant and design architect for technical solutions within but not limited to PTM
- Create and maintain business reports and generate report definition documents
- Deliver new business systems solutions by executing projects from end-to-end, by participating in activities ranging from requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution design, process documentation, system configuration, test planning and execution, training documentation and deployment.
- Develop a deep understanding of SC Johnson business processes and strategy through collaboration and regular engagement with key stakeholders and process owners
- Translate business process requirements to system configuration
- Support the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities that support organizational strategic vision and priorities
- Collaborate with other functional architects and business analysts to ensure end-to-end process integration and consistency
- Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP. Assist in the support and management of those systems as part of our overall solutions portfolio
- Carryout production support of live SAP environments required
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or other related business degree or relevant military experience considered in lieu of degree requirements
- 10+ years of functional/configuration experience in SAP-PP (ECC 6 and HANA)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Expertise in leading design/blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Must know when and where to use appropriate data; recognize when data is misleading, misrepresented or incomplete; effectively create, read and interpret charts, and graphs; use critical thinking skills when analyzing data; and employ “data storytelling” techniques when talking with people who lack data literacy skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, internally within IT and with business users
- Capability to lead or execute complex assignments and projects independently
- Experience in conducting business requirements workshops and driving process discussions
- Ability to troubleshoot systems issues
- Experience working in a global environment
- Able to travel up to 50%.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.