Senior TIBCO/ESB DeveloperRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10640 Apply
The Senior TIBCO/ESB Developer is responsible for leading the design and development of TIBCO based services which will be part of the global ESB implementation supporting multiple lines of business. As a member of the Integration Services Team, the individual will build solutions that align with application and enterprise architecture roadmaps for the connectivity of middleware systems (TIBCO) to other applications via event-driven architecture, service-oriented architecture, and enterprise service bus concepts: Synchronous / Asynchronous, PUB/SUB, Gateway/Mediation(Orchestrations).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Lead developing enterprise integration services using TIBCO Suite of Products including TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Adapters and API
- Independently create design specifications for integration interfaces
- Participate in high-level project estimation, system design, modeling, and solution design
- Design, build, and implement a common error handler and logging framework
- Responsible for application analysis, tuning, and measurement to ensure performance and reliability SLA/SLO
- Provides leadership and mentors/coaches less experienced developers
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in software development
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience delivering solutions using TIBCO suite of products
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, and implementing REST APIs
- Expertise in performance tuning TIBCO BW services utilizing optimum configuration parameters
- Strong working knowledge of TIBCO Admin, scripts, deployments, debugging features, security certificates.
- Experience in Java and J2EE technologies like JMS, JSP, Servlets, Spring, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Policy Management, Governance, Messaging
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- TIBCO BW certification and EMS certification
- SAFe® 4 certification
- Experience in file-based integration tools such as GXS Application Integrator, Go-Anywhere, Commerce Suite
- Working experience in SAP ECC/S4 HANA
- Experience in CPG or FMCG industry
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.