Manager, TPM/CRM Business AnalystRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10366 Apply
This role is for a Business Analyst who will be managing the Strategic Demand Management as a liaison, between Sales & Marketing business partners and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet business requirements. Possesses SC Johnson specific process expertise in the business units supported, as well as functional expertise in the full suite of applications supporting those processes. This role will also bring industry specific process and functional knowledge, as well as best practices into the development of technical solution design for the TPM/CRM initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Strategic Demand Managers, business process owners and end users to clearly identify and understand business needs and requirements.
- Identify and evaluate application options to meet business needs worldwide, referencing SCJ specific and industry trends as well as application roadmap planning.
- Develop reliable cost estimates of all components required to deliver application solutions.
- Translates business requirements into functional specification packages and manages changes to such specifications.
- Prepares comprehensive test plans for introduction of new applications or functionality in order to ensure expected outcomes and to minimize risk of business disruption.
- Provides diligent oversight of development execution and testing by on-site or off-shore external resources.
- Works closely, and provides guidance where needed, to external and internal resources throughout entire solution life cycle.
- Plans and manages implementation and roll out of solutions including enhancements, projects and new application delivery utilizing best practice project management principles and standards.
- Understands and analyzes business processes and functions in order to identify opportunities for continuous improvement including standardization and automation.
- Ensures existing applications are performing to service levels, utilized, at relevant versions and meeting SCJ security and audit requirements.
- As needed, drive business process redesign for new technology introductions.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree.
- Have a minimum of 10 years overall IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in the Sales & Marketing TPM/CRM application space
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Working knowledge of SAP TPM/CRM solution in Consumer Goods industry, along with comparable solutions in this space.
- Knowledge of Marketing processes including Consumer Relationship Management, Marketing Resource Management (Media Planning and Buying, Point-of-Purchase, Couponing, and Digital Marketing campaign management, corporate budgeting, planning and execution), social engagement, consumer segmentation, Content Management.
- Broad experience in applications and solutions that enable the relevant business processes.
- Exceptional analytical capability with experience in applying to complex requirements.
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks in the moment with mid-course corrective action.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in order to build effective relationships with business partners and to understand and articulate business needs.
- Ability to lead and manage the work of others, particularly applications maintenance and support vendors and third parties.
- Ability to partner and communicate effectively with off-shore team members worldwide.
- Working knowledge of fundamental project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of all phases of the application life cycle.
- Worldwide view, results oriented with strong work ethic
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.