SAP FICO Systems AnalystRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10865 Apply
The SAP FICO Systems Analyst role will support the SAP Process Lead, primarily by focusing business process analysis, application re-engineering and configuration, with a strong technical knowledge of SAP FICO technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business processes in SAP and other satellite systems. Creates process and system changes by integrating new processes with existing ones in SAP and communicating these changes to impacted business process owners and the IT organization.
This role requires a high-level understanding of organization's business applications, industry requirements, global best practices, and strong hands on technical SAP product knowledge especially in the finance and controlling modules. They will serve as a liaison with the business to document and create solution designs, ensuring integration with other SAP modules, master data alignment, adherence with SAP security architecture/audit guidelines, and global/regional system configuration. Collaborate with architects in developing and implementing these solutions by aiding with proof-of-concept development, technical configuration, use cases, test execution, training, deployment, and on-going support. Assists with the out-sourced AMS operations team for production support, trouble-shooting system defects, escalations, prioritization, and general application support. Will participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of SAP design and configuration, evolving technology, roadmaps and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business process owners to understand existing, emergency, and emerging business requirements; research and evaluate application alternatives
- Recommend appropriate SAP solutions while analyzing and evaluating configuration impact on current processes/business applications.
- Create and review detailed application requirement documents and functional specifications based on business requirements, technical specifications as required, use cases, test scenarios, impacts to other process and business applications
- Work with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop, implement, test, and support changes and/or enhancements to the SAP system
- Ensure the system change requests adhere to the SAP Global template and Change Control guidelines and do not break existing configuration and custom programs
- Drive to improve, optimize, and innovate business processes and SAP technical solutions
- Participate in SAP projects as a SAP systems analyst
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent degree. Advanced Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP FICO applications using Classic GL, PCA, CO-PA, Product Costing, Treasury, Taxes, Assets, and Material Ledger, 8-10 years preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the integration of SAP FICO with other SAP modules Order to Cash, Procurement, Manufacturing and Inventory management
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all organizational levels, including ability to develop presentations and present to management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures
- Perform detail requirements gathering, conceptual design and prototyping
- Strong technical hands on experience with SAP configuration, RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Forms and Workflows), and customization/development standards
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong demonstrable experience as an application consultant in a significant enterprise applications area
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting
- Working in global environment preferred
- SAP S/4 Hana
- SAP FIORI
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.