SAP Security AnalystRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 17390 Apply
The SAP Security Analyst is a member of the SC Johnson Global Information Security Team and will play a key role in directing and executing the SAP Security management for the company.
This individual will be expected to set the overall direction and strategy of this program to include: integration with the SDLC, influencing development teams, serve as a subject matter expert in SAP security to address the requirements pertaining to securing all SAP Landscapes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the SAP Security function for SC Johnson
- Serve as the subject matter expert on SAP Security
- Responsible for the design, build, implement and support SAP security roles and profiles on all SAP environments across the enterprise
- Perform effective maintenance of SAP Security roles and role assignments based on changing access needs of SCJ and approved third party users
- Facilitate security testing (positive and negative) for security roles as well as integration testing of security access
- Communicate SAP authorization requirements among business process teams as well as data owners
- Analyze information security and business data to gain deep business knowledge and insight on security risk posture
- Ensure the ongoing integration of information security with business strategies and requirements
- Drive remediation plans for audit/compliance related findings
- Build and nurture strong relationships at senior management and executive level
- Create and maintain technical and policy documentation
- Assess the security and control readiness of internal business units and provide the appropriate level of security assistance
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes. Generate innovative ideas and participate in decision making with management
- Assess security control effectiveness and efficiency while facilitating governance within the Enterprise Information Security Management Framework
- Participation in enterprise risk assessments and the development of risk management plans across all SC Johnson locations
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree or military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirements
- 3+ years of experience of relevant experience managing SAP Application Security; ECC, BI/BW, CRM, PLM and APO
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience with SAP BPC, S/4 HANA, TPM
- Ability to manage small teams as a lead
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.